Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kindle Unlimited is our favorite membership, and it's 33% off right now  (Read 224 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 23, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Kindle Unlimited is our favorite membership, and it's 33% off right now

Time to devour some words.

Update: New subscribers can also try Kindle Unlimited for three months for just $0.99. That's a fantastic deal if you want to try the service out!

A Kindle Unlimited Membership normally costs $120 at Amazon, but right now you can score an amazing 33% discount, making the total just $80.31. This is a rare promotion and an offer we don't expect to see again for a long while. You can give it as a gift, too, which would surely delight any readers you know and love. Amazon will email the recipient with redemption instructions on the date you specify, and they can immediately start the membership or exchange it for an Amazon gift card if you completely miss the mark. Which, honestly, probably won't happen, because this service is amazing.

I've been a Kindle Unlimited member for over a year, and it is well worth the cost. It's one of those memberships that I don't think I'll ever cancel. You get access to over a million titles, spanning from technical documents...

Source: Kindle Unlimited is our favorite membership, and it's 33% off right now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: