Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No, Apple, bent iPad Pros are not acceptable  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 24, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

No, Apple, bent iPad Pros are not acceptable

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It turns out there may be a “bendgate” for the iPad Pro, after all. On Wednesday, Apple confirmed to <a href="https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/19/18148957/apple-ipad-bend-pro-2018-shipping-manufacturing-confirmed" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">The Verge[/url] that some iPad Pro models shipped with a slight bend, but the company claims this isn’t a defect. The problem seems to affect cellular models more than regular models, and that this is all simply part of the cooling process, Apple says it shouldn’t worsen over time. It’ll be fine! Everybody go home.</p><p>What a crock. What an embarrassment. I said last month that I personally had no problems with warped aluminum on Macworld’s 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and that continues to be the case. I'm still ready to believe the problems may spring from a bad batch of iPads. But that doesn't justify Apple's response. After Apple acknowledged that there is, in fact, a problem, it defies belief that Apple would essentially claim it’s no big deal. Considering what the iPad Pro is used for, a bent chassis potentially makes the tablet useless.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3329747/iphone-ipad/no-apple-bent-ipad-pros-are-not-acceptable.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: No, Apple, bent iPad Pros are not acceptable
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: