Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Capsicum combines daily planning, habit tracking, and journaling into one  (Read 224 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 04:05:23 pm »

Capsicum combines daily planning, habit tracking, and journaling into one

Keeps all your planners in one place and keep all your daily tasks organized.

I know there are dozens, even hundreds of calendar apps, habit-tracking apps, and journaling apps out there. Why would anyone want to add another one to the pile? When I first heard about Capsicum, I nearly dismissed it. I decided to give it a try anyway because I liked that it combined three different categories into one, and it's got an attractive design I can get behind.

Capsicum is an all-around planner that makes it easy to keep track of your day, week, and month, but also lets you keep track of good habits or trying to break bad ones. It's simple, versatile, and pretty darn good looking.

Free - Download now

To begin, you can customize individual notebooks that you keep for different tracking aspects of your life. You can, for example, have a work planner, a home improvement planner, and a personal activity planner. Each one can be customized with different covers, colors, and fonts. You can also s...

Source: Capsicum combines daily planning, habit tracking, and journaling into one
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: