Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best habit making/breaking apps to set you on the right path  (Read 384 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 02, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »

Best habit making/breaking apps to set you on the right path

Habits can be made or broken if you try hard enough and have a little help from a friend.

OK, I admit it, I have some bad habits. We all do. At the beginning of each year, I try to overcome at least one bad habit. Sometimes I succeed; sometimes I don't. This year, I'm going to let my iPhone help me succeed. Here are the habit making or breaking apps that I'm going to use to help me stick to my New Year's promises. Whether you are trying to save money, spend less time looking at your phone, quit smoking, or be a better person, these apps may help you, too.

Streaks
Screen Time
Reflectly
PocketGuard
Quit Genius
Streaks

Streaks is a habit tracking app that lets you set up new good habits and break old bad ones. Hoping to quit smoking or cut back on drinking? Need a push to remind you to go to the gym more often? Let Streaks help you turn next year into your best year.

You can create daily habits to make or break of any kind by customizing what you want. Add a step tracker, timer, h...

Source: Best habit making/breaking apps to set you on the right path
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: