Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to use your HomePod with your Apple TV, here's how to set it up  (Read 213 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 04, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

If you want to use your HomePod with your Apple TV, here's how to set it up

Set up your HomePod (or HomePods) as a sort of sound bar for great audio with your Apple TV!

I recently got a new 4K UHD television set and purposefully didn't invest in a sound bar because I knew my HomePod would be the perfect alternative with Apple TV thanks to AirPlay connectivity on Apple's smart speaker. You can't use HomePod to ask Siri to find content or start watching something on Apple TV (though you can use it for video playback) but you can use it as a sound bar when connected to your Apple TV. Here's how.

What you need
How to set up HomePod with Apple TV
How to set up two HomePods for 'Stereo' sound
How to remove your HomePod from Apple TV

What you need

HomePod must be set up with a compatible iPhone or iPad. Currently, you can't simply connect it directly to your Apple TV. So, you'll first need to complete the HomePod setup process on your iPhone or iPad.

How to set up HomePod

You'll also need a compatible Apple TV, which is the fourth-generation Apple TV or newe...

Source: If you want to use your HomePod with your Apple TV, here's how to set it up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: