Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nomad's new Natural leather collection brings a softer look to the brand  (Read 372 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 16, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Nomad's new Natural leather collection brings a softer look to the brand

I love Nomad's beautiful leather aesthetic, but they've always skewed a little on the masculine side ... until now.

Nomad today has launched a new line of Horween leather products that opens up a whole new world to those of us looking for something a bit less "classic rugged." I'm not saying I don't totally love the Indiana Jones look of the Traditional Strap, but that doesn't even come in my size anyway. With the new Natural leather look, in 38/40mm size, we're getting something lighter, brighter, and just as well-designed as the rest of Nomad's line.

See at Nomad

The Natural collection starts with three new products — two Modern Straps (one with gold hardware and one with silver hardware and a Natural leather Rugged Case for AirPods.

I've seen all three in real life and have to say, I'm enamored with the look. The lighter band really appeals to me. It has the slightest peach hue right out of the box. It's not pinkish or orangey. I haven't seen the band in real life with t...

Source: Nomad's new Natural leather collection brings a softer look to the brand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: