Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fix a 'Network Settings are not supported' error on Nintendo Switch  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

How to fix a 'Network Settings are not supported' error on Nintendo Switch

I think that most of us can agree that the Nintendo Switch has proven itself to be an amazing little piece of gaming hardware. However, much like most other modern technological wonders, experiencing internet connectivity issues can be an unfortunate roadblock. One such connection issue on the Switch is when you are told that your Switch's 'Network Settings are not supported'. If you are seeing this message and you need some help, you are in the right place.

Products used in this guide

Amazon: Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 ($145)
Amazon: Nintendo Switch ($299)
Fixing Networking settings not supported error

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Whenever I experience an internet connection issue I always restart my hardware. I would suggest giving that a whirl first. Unplug your router for at least 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then do a complete restart of your Switch. If this doesn't clear up your issues it is time to move on to something else.

Unfortunately, the Switch d...

Source: How to fix a 'Network Settings are not supported' error on Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: