Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Save 20% on this amazing AirPods spinning case you never knew you needed  (Read 438 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 28, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

Save 20% on this amazing AirPods spinning case you never knew you needed

Turn your AirPods case into one of the best fidget spinners money can buy.

Before you go jumping to any conclusions on this one, hear me out. Apple's AirPods are one of my favorite sets of headphones, ever, and I find myself playing with the case all the time. Whether just fidgeting with it or constantly opening and closing the lid because it's just so dang satisfying to do, the habit is so real. Earlier this year, at CES, the ZenPod was introduced, and instantly I saw it was the accessory my hands never knew they needed.

The ZenPod normally sells for $30 and comes in three color options, black with black accents, black with silver accents, and a brown. For a limited time, using the coupon code THRIFTER20 while you check out will save you 20% on the purchase, dropping it down to just $23.99. Since being released mid-January, it has yet to drop in price, so this marks both the first discount, and the lowest price you've been able to get one at.

We took a look at the ZenPod and summ...

Source: Save 20% on this amazing AirPods spinning case you never knew you needed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: