Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time for Apple to re-think its retail priorities  (Read 395 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 16, 2019, 04:05:17 pm »

Now is the time for Apple to re-think its retail priorities

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Federico Viticci said it best on <a href="https://www.relay.fm/connected/229" rel="nofollow">the Connected podcast last week[/url]: The departure of Angela Ahrendts as Apple’s retail chief is a Rorschach test. One’s reaction to the news will reveal a lot about one’s feelings about the current state of Apple’s retail stores.</p><p>I’ve seen a lot of criticism of Ahrendts featuring aspects of the Apple Store experience that actually preceded her. No, she didn’t invent the where’s-the-line, where-do-I-stand set-up that completely breaks everything we ever learned about how to behave in a retail store. Under her tenure the approach was modified, not discarded, and in recent years I’ve noticed a more aggressive positioning of employees at the front of stores to intercept new shoppers and put them in the right place.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3340256/apple/now-is-the-time-for-apple-to-re-think-its-retail-priorities.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Now is the time for Apple to re-think its retail priorities
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: