Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future  (Read 248 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 20, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Just when you though 2019 was going to be all about Services, spot-on analyst Ming Chi-Kuo has predictions about Apple’s hardware plans—and they are big. As reported by <a href="https://9to5mac.com/2019/02/17/apple-16-inch-macbook-pro-display-more/" rel="nofollow">9to5Mac[/url], new iPhones, Macs, iPads, and even the iPad touch are reportedly due for a refresh before the year’s up, and we might even finally be able to buy an AirPower.</p><p>And it’s not just updates, Kuo also predicts Apple will be releasing some brand new products along the way, including some tantalizing new Macs. According to the report, Apple is planning a downright blitz in 2019, and it’s hard to not get exciting at what could be in store.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3341338/apple/apple-2019-predictions-mac-iphone-ipad-apple-watch-kuo.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: