Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Workshop Rhake VX Weatherproof Laptop Backpack review: The perfect bag for a rainy day  (Read 398 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 21, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

Mission Workshop Rhake VX Weatherproof Laptop Backpack review: The perfect bag for a rainy day

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The Rhake Weatherproof Laptop Backpack from Mission Workshop entered my life during one of the wettest weeks in months, so of course I subjected the 22-liter rolltop bag to a trial by flooding. I tossed in my expensive 15-inch MacBook Pro along with our iPad Pro and another MacBook. Beyond that, I stuffed it with my AirPods, my iPhone, my Bose QuietComfort 35s, a jacket, a book, and even a Satechi keyboard. (I was already impressed that it could hold all this junk.)</p><p>In this manner I braved a deluge for several blocks toward the train station, armed with nothing besides the Rhake and a trashy umbrella. Half a mile on, I was soaked. Water seeped into uncomfortable crevasses in my jeans. But when I unrolled the Rhake at home, I found everything inside as dry as a <a href="http://www.stevenwright.com" rel="nofollow">Steven Wright[/url] routine. So let’s get that out of the way: If you want a bag that lets MacBooks giggle at hurricanes—this is it, chief. The only catch is that sometimes its design interferes with its convenience.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3340833/macs/mission-workshop-rhake-vx-weatherproof-laptop-backpack-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Mission Workshop Rhake VX Weatherproof Laptop Backpack review: The perfect bag for a rainy day
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: