Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to troubleshoot and fix strange website errors with macOS Safari  (Read 283 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2019, 04:05:11 pm »

How to troubleshoot and fix strange website errors with macOS Safari

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Modern websites have a legitimate reason to push a lot of data to your browser that it retains for future sessions. This can vary from a browser “cookie” that maintains a session for a short period of time to other identifiers and even databases that are pulled up, but only when you visit the site again.</p><p>This can snowball into “cruft,” a catchall term for digital code you don’t want. In particular, I see a problem with it in Safari, and have a way to troubleshoot and fix it.</p><p>You’ll realize something is amiss is when you visit a website you use routinely and receive an odd error. You try closing windows, quitting the browser, even restarting your Mac, and the problem persists. My credit-union site, for instance, will throw up a server error that says my headers are too long and malformed. Thank you very much, but my headers are just fine!</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3340830/safari/how-to-troubleshoot-and-fix-strange-website-errors-with-macos-safari.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to troubleshoot and fix strange website errors with macOS Safari
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: