Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This French company strips and repaints iPhones to sell them for less than Apple  (Read 253 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 08, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

This French company strips and repaints iPhones to sell them for less than Apple

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The last thing I expected to see at MWC was an iPhone booth. After all, I was in the heart of Android country, with giant Samsung, Huawei, and Qualcomm banners looming over the bystanders like national flags. But as I weaved my way through the countries of Google, Xiaomi, and LG, I suddenly found myself smack dab in “enemy” territory in the <a href="https://www.remade.com/?lang=en_US" rel="nofollow">Remade[/url] booth.</p><p>It was clear that Remade did not have ordinary iPhones. A Remade representative told me a little about the French company’s process. They buy busted iPhones in bulk from electronics recycling plants and proceed to disassemble them. Any broken parts are replaced, and all batteries are swapped out with new ones built to the same specifications as Apple’s. But it’s not just the inside of the iPhone that’s new—the outside of the phone looks a lot different, too.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3353556/remade-refurbished-iphones.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: This French company strips and repaints iPhones to sell them for less than Apple
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: