Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plug in with the Apple EarPods headphones at 50% off  (Read 205 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 09, 2019, 04:05:18 pm »

Plug in with the Apple EarPods headphones at 50% off

Featuring a 3.5mm headphone plug and in-line remote for track and volume control.

Inexpensive headphones are a dime a dozen, but it can be hard to find a pair that are actually reliable and sound great. That's why I always end up going back to the Apple EarPods. Yes, EarPods — the wired ones with a 3.5mm headphone plug. Today, Amazon has them on sale at 50% off, meaning you can grab them for only $14.49 instead of their regular $29 price. This is the first time they've ever dropped this low, too, though the Lightning Connector model is still higher priced at $26.99.

I love my AirPods, but for someone like me who listens to music 24/7, the battery life can't compete with my playlist. When it comes time to charge them up (again), there's no better substitute than the Apple EarPods. They offer virtually the same sound and earbud shape, so there's little difference other than the attached wire... and the ability to listen for as long as you want. That makes them a good way to see...

Source: Plug in with the Apple EarPods headphones at 50% off
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: