Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wrap: Holes vs. Notches, Facebook 2FA, Right to Repair  (Read 227 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

The Wrap: Holes vs. Notches, Facebook 2FA, Right to Repair

Facebook has yet another scandal — and maybe a new direction, Apple changes its third-party battery repair policy, Tim Apple trolls along, and my head somehow ends up on all the phones.

Hit play on the video above to get your week wrap!

Here's what I'm doing on Fridays: Three stories that are important but that, separately, wouldn't each fill an entire video, or I simply dropped the ball on and didn't manage to fit in during the week.

It's code-named The Wrap, because Warbird just hit theaters, and if you have stories you want to see covered next week or any week thereafter, just drop them in the comments or hit me up on Twitter.

On deck for today we've got Apple's AR Glasses… wait, no, I think I'll save those for a full video next week. Let me know in the comments if you want that ASAP.

OK, so, rewind, we've got Facebook again, because of course, we've got Facebook again, as well as a significant step forward for right to repair, and, yeah, both Tim Apple and my ...

Source: The Wrap: Holes vs. Notches, Facebook 2FA, Right to Repair
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: