Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Google’s Stadia service could shatter the barriers of Mac gaming  (Read 277 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 23, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Google’s Stadia service could shatter the barriers of Mac gaming

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Did Google just save Mac gaming? The Mountain View company never mentioned Apple during the reveal of its <a href="https://store.google.com/magazine/stadia" rel="nofollow">Stadia[/url] game streaming service at the Game Developers Conference yesterday, but Stadia sounds all but tailor-made for Mac users. A service that let you stream games from a remote server straight to your browser! The ability to play the latest games without needing to invest in fancy eGPUs, graphics cards, and yes—even PCs! Even in 2019, so much of this still sounds like science fiction.</p><p>I love my Mac, but necessity compels me to keep a massive PC running at home so I can play graphically intensive games like The Division 2 or Devil May Cry 5 when they release. As we all know, many of these games never come to the Mac at all. If Stadia works as well as Google implies it will, I’ll never have to feel too guilty about using only a Mac for gaming ever again. Google itself would handle all the heavy lifting; all I would need is a browser.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3374542/googles-stadia-service-could-shatter-the-barriers-of-mac-gaming.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Google’s Stadia service could shatter the barriers of Mac gaming
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: