Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple’s iPad, iMac, and AirPod launches weren’t just a surprise, they were a smart strategy shift  (Read 241 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 26, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Apple’s iPad, iMac, and AirPod launches weren’t just a surprise, they were a smart strategy shift

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I expected “one more thing” yesterday, and I was bummed when I didn’t get it. Sure, I was disappointed, but my anticipation for another hardware refresh only proved that Apple’s experiment with dribbling out modest product releases is working.</p><p>On each of the first three days of this work week, Apple dropped updated versions of existing products with little of its typical fanfare or event theatrics. It began with the iPad mini and iPad Air on Monday and then progressed to the <a href="https://www.macworld.com/article/3317678/apple-new-2019-imac.html" rel="noopener" target="_blank">iMac[/url] on Tuesday and the AirPods on Wednesday. Nobody would call these earthshaking updates. Certainly none would have made the crowds ooh and ahh during a keynote. You could even argue they were disappointing on some level.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3378064/apples-ipad-imac-and-airpod-launches-werent-just-a-surprise-they-were-a-smart-strategy-shift.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple’s iPad, iMac, and AirPod launches weren’t just a surprise, they were a smart strategy shift
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: