Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Apple's product expertise make Apple TV+ a success?  (Read 275 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2019, 04:05:11 pm »

Can Apple's product expertise make Apple TV+ a success?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’ve seen numerous celebrities in the audience at Apple events over the years, but Monday’s event at the Steve Jobs Theater was different. Captain America himself, Chris Evans, was in the audience. (I just missed him, but I think I spotted Tim Robbins talking to Apple’s Eddy Cue.) On stage were plenty of famous entertainment-industry faces, from directors like Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams to actors like Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon. Even Oprah was there.</p><p>This was an Apple event unlike any other, and for many different reasons. There wasn't any new hardware or software to speak of, for one, and such a concept would’ve seemed impossible for Apple even a couple of years ago. Stranger still, the event was aimed as much at the entertainment industry as at the people who buy Apple’s products—but then, Apple waded into some pretty strange waters when it became a full-fledged movie and TV producer.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3384239/can-apples-product-expertise-make-apple-tv-a-success.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Can Apple's product expertise make Apple TV+ a success?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: