Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 things I hate about Apple News+ after one week  (Read 257 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 06, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

4 things I hate about Apple News+ after one week

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I love many things about Apple News+. It has me reading issues of National Geographic more thoroughly than I’ve read them in years. It’s brimming with great magazine content, and I like knowing that I’ll have something to read on a plane without spending ages browsing through a newsstand. It’s even fun to read articles on Apple News+, as they sometimes boast a flair for presentation that you normally don’t find on the “normal” web.</p><p>But there’s a lot that could be better. Apple News+ still feels a bit half-baked, as it’s missing what strikes me as some fairly obvious features. For that matter, many of the magazines aren’t properly formatted. I’ve been using the service every day for a week now, and below I’ve narrowed down the service’s weakest points.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3386162/4-things-i-hate-about-apple-news-after-one-week.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 4 things I hate about Apple News+ after one week
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: