Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zagg Slim Book Go keyboard case for 9.7-inch iPad review: Pressing all the right buttons  (Read 460 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 17, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Zagg Slim Book Go keyboard case for 9.7-inch iPad review: Pressing all the right buttons

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The best thing I can say about the Zagg Slim Book Go is that it has me seriously thinking about using my 9.7-inch iPad as my primary work machine again. Apple’s baseline iPad feels a lot like a miniature laptop once it’s paired with this case, right down to a backlit keyboard that’s far more satisfying to type on than anything Apple itself offers. It’s also one of the few cases with a good solution for handling the Apple Pencil, and its detachable keyboard makes it easy to use as either a tablet or a laptop as required.</p><p>It’s not an unattractive case, but it’s never going to turn heads. Zagg covered the keyboard half with a linen material that reminds me (not unpleasantly) of coverless hardbound library books, while the side that houses the iPad sports a no-nonsense thick plastic shell. Aside from the volume buttons and a stiff but durable adjustable flap that folds down so you can use the iPad as a laptop, it’s fairly nondescript.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3387963/zagg-slim-book-go-keyboard-case-for-97-inch-ipad-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Zagg Slim Book Go keyboard case for 9.7-inch iPad review: Pressing all the right buttons
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: