Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Before you hit the 'Cancel' button on your News+ subscription, read this  (Read 205 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Before you hit the 'Cancel' button on your News+ subscription, read this

My News+ free trial is over. Deciding to continue subscribing was a no-brainer for me.

Apple gives a month-long free trial of News+, it's magazine subscription service, to let us get a feel for whether we want to keep paying $10 per month for access to more than 100 magazine titles. My 30-day trial ends today and I've decided that, even though I was skeptical at first, $10 per month is worth it.

Limited selection breeds curiosity

The first day Apple News+ launched, I spent most of my time reading magazines, checking out what was available, favoriting ones I wanted to follow. The selection is fine, but it's nothing to go wild over. Some of my most favorite magazines aren't available in News+, but they never are available in digital news package services. New+ titles are more like what you find at the grocery store than what you'd find at a dedicated magazine and newspaper stand. The selection is wide and broad but doesn't really cover the niche culture. That's not to say Apple won'...

Source: Before you hit the 'Cancel' button on your News+ subscription, read this
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: