Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waterfield's VERO Sleeve for MacBook Air is minimal elegance  (Read 196 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 30, 2019, 04:05:18 pm »

Waterfield's VERO Sleeve for MacBook Air is minimal elegance

The VERO Sleeve is a premium leather sleeve for your MacBook Air that only gets better with time.

The MacBook Air Retina is the thinnest and most lightweight laptop I've owned, and it makes it super easy for me to take my work with me anywhere. But when I first got it, I knew that this was something I needed a protective sleeve for, because I didn't want it to get scratched up. At the same time, I also wanted something that looked classy and professional to perfectly complement my MacBook Air.

That's when I turned to Waterfield Designs, as I've been using several of their products over the past few years, such as the Field Muzetto, Bolt Cross Body, CitySlicker for Nintendo Switch, and the newest Sutter Sling Pouch for Nintendo Switch. They're all high-quality products, so I knew I wanted a protective sleeve from them for my MacBook Air Retina. I settled on the VERO Sleeve, and I couldn't be happier.

Waterfield Designs VERO Sleeve for MacBook Air Retina

Source: Waterfield's VERO Sleeve for MacBook Air is minimal elegance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: