Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon is selling the new 128GB MacBook Air for just $999  (Read 267 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 02, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Amazon is selling the new 128GB MacBook Air for just $999

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If you’ve had your eye on Apple’s new MacBook Air but have been hesitant to pay full price, then you should head over to Amazon today. There you’ll find the 128GB model of the new <span class="productLink" data-productid="1442190">13-inch machine on sale for just $999.99</span>, which is basically a match of the lowest price we’ve ever seen on Amazon.</p><p>I like it enough that I’m considering getting one myself. It doesn’t have the Touch Bar, but it does support Touch ID (and frankly, that’s all you need). It’s got the quieter membrane-padded “butterfly” keyboard that we first saw in the 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, and I find that helps it deliver a more comfortable typing experience. I like that it has a slightly inclined keyboard, as I find the level keyboard of the MacBook Pro too uncomfortable for my typing style. As for other features, it has a 13.3-inch 2560x1600 Retina display and two Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3391463/amazon-is-selling-the-new-128gb-macbook-air-for-just-999.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Amazon is selling the new 128GB MacBook Air for just $999
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: