Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Continue your professional development for $29 with Readitfor.me's book summaries  (Read 254 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 02, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Continue your professional development for $29 with Readitfor.me's book summaries

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If you wish to be a successful entrepreneur or businessperson, you’ll need to cultivate your reading skills to learn new ideas and stay ahead of your peers. Unfortunately, as an entrepreneur, your mind is probably focused on managing your business. Luckily, Readitfor.me can condense all of your must-read material into <a href="https://shop.macworld.com/sales/readitfor-me-standard-plan-1-year-membership?utm_source=macworld.com&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=readitfor-me-standard-plan-1-year-membership&amp;utm_term=scsf-323813&amp;utm_content=a0x1P000004HAR2&amp;scsonar=1" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">12 minute summaries for as little as $29.[/url]</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3391023/continue-your-professional-development-for-29-with-readitfor-mes-book-summaries.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Continue your professional development for $29 with Readitfor.me's book summaries
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: