Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XII on Nintendo Switch is an underrated masterpiece  (Read 449 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 06, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »

Final Fantasy XII on Nintendo Switch is an underrated masterpiece

Join Vaan and crew on a rebellion against the Archadian Empire in this beautiful and highly underrated Final Fantasy.

Recently, it feels like every old Final Fantasy game is coming back on the Nintendo Switch. We've had Final Fantasy VII, IX, X/X-2, and now we have Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. Final Fantasy XII originally came out on the PlayStation 2 back in 2006 and was heralded as one of the last great PS2 games. It has since been remastered on the PlayStation 4 in 2017 as Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

But now it's available on the Nintendo Switch, making this classic tale available on-the-go for the very first time. Like many other Final Fantasy games, I owned the original when it came out, but I didn't spend too much time in it. So naturally, I was eager to get my hands on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on my Switch, because it is so much more accessible to me than staying home and playing it on a console all the time.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Ninten...

Source: Final Fantasy XII on Nintendo Switch is an underrated masterpiece
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: