Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 ways Apple can be the leader in augmented reality  (Read 287 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 27, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

5 ways Apple can be the leader in augmented reality

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple does more than many companies to champion the idea of augmented reality, but it needs to do a better job showing why we should share that vision. Lately, Google has been taking up the slack.</p><p>Among other things, Google has shown us how to use AR in Google Maps to get a clear idea of where we need to go. It’s shown us how we can see if clothes match our wardrobe, and how we can use phone cameras to read signs in other languages.</p><p>As for Apple? Its AR announcements tend to focus on third-party novelty and educational apps, such as a recent one that lets you go on virtual <a href="https://twitter.com/tim_cook/status/1128412203932049408" rel="nofollow">tours of the Statue of Liberty[/url]. Lazy Sunday stuff, in other words. Unlike Google, Apple hasn’t been showing us how AR could be something we turn to in the hectic moments of everyday life. I worried about this last year, and I haven’t seen much aside from rumors that convince me the situation is any better now.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3396620/5-ways-apple-can-be-the-leader-in-augmented-reality.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 5 ways Apple can be the leader in augmented reality
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: