Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten things outdoor enthusiasts loves about Apple Watch and iPhone  (Read 460 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 03, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »

Ten things outdoor enthusiasts loves about Apple Watch and iPhone

Spending time in the great outdoors doesn't necessarily mean going totally off the grid. My iPhone and Apple Watch make my backcountry adventures better and safer.

Apple's iPhone and Apple Watch were born in the clean, white, and aluminum-accented labs in Cupertino, California and are assembled in a sterile factory without a speck of dust in the room, and even fingerprints are unseen. Though they start in the security of indoor labs, they're really great tools for the outdoors. I've been taking my iPhone and Apple Watch into the backcountry for a long time now and am continuously surprised and delighted how well they hold up. Each iteration gets better and makes adventuring more fun. There's a stereotype that outdoor gear is supposed to look like a Tonka Truck; overly bubbly and burly and surrounded by protective plastic on every surface, but even though iPhone and Apple Watch look slick and are at home on any runway, they are equally well suited on a trail, in the wilderness, surro...

Source: Ten things outdoor enthusiasts loves about Apple Watch and iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: