Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you live in the sticks and play Wizards Unite, you need these tips  (Read 354 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 02, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

If you live in the sticks and play Wizards Unite, you need these tips

It's a barren wasteland out there, but there are things you can do to find Traces.

I live in a really rural area in Southern California. We have 3,600 homes, a dollar store, a restaurant, and some realtors, and that's about it. So as you can imagine playing games like Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is a challenge, there isn't enough data for Niantic to give us much in the way of content.

I've been playing Wizards Unite, Pokémon GO, and Ingress since each of them launched, in fact in my home town in the UK I made 90% of the Ingress portals that are used for all three games, and I have been working on ways you can successfully play Wizards Unite in an area with very little action in terms of Inns, Fortresses, and Greenhouses.

Why is it so hard to play?

Back when Ingress first launched Niantic asked the players to create the data to make the portals in the game. There were a few rules — it had to be a permanent structure, be on public property, and be of historic signifi...

Source: If you live in the sticks and play Wizards Unite, you need these tips
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: