Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: These are the best Western Digital external hard drives  (Read 309 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 12, 2019, 04:05:24 pm »

These are the best Western Digital external hard drives

External hard drives are an essential tool for making your cyber life much easier.  However, with so many different types on the market, it's hard to know which external hard drive is right for you.  Whether you're looking to store important files for your business, or just free up storage for your gaming addiction, we recommend the WD My Passport Wireless Pro with its amazing battery life and compact size. Here's the best Western Digital external high drive available.

Best Overall: WD My Passport Wireless Pro

The WD My Passport Wireless Pro is a wireless portable hard drive that is near perfect for photographers, videographers, gamers, and anyone who is looking to store and edit media files on-the-go. The My Passport Wireless Pro has 4K streaming over 802.11ac Wi-Fi capabilities. In other words, it delivers high-speed performance.

The Wi-Fi feature also gives you the option to make quick edits to your media files through your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Through Wi-Fi, you c...

Source: These are the best Western Digital external hard drives
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: