Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 Prime Day beauty collection deals that'll leave you feeling fabulous  (Read 473 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

22 Prime Day beauty collection deals that'll leave you feeling fabulous

I'm sure you already know about Amazon Prime Day's many tech bargains. But there are a huge number of beauty products on sale at some incredible prices. Now is a great time to stock up on tried and true beauty favorites or try something new. Note that many of the Prime Day discounts only show up when you add the item to your cart or check out. Also, some products have coupons in the listing that you must apply to get the discount.

Clarisonic

Clarisonic Mia Smart Complete Set

Staff Favorite

Get your face really clean with this complete Clarisonic set. It cleans your pores and acts as a super exfoliator for baby-soft skin. Save $120 with this Amazon Prime deal.

From $179 at Amazon

Purell

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Portable Bottles - 1 oz. Variety Pack Travel Sized Jelly Wrap Bottles (Case of Cool

Who doesn't need a handy portable bottle of Purell? Keep germs at bay with these convenient travel-sized bottles. I work with children (a great source of germs), and I always hav...

Source: 22 Prime Day beauty collection deals that'll leave you feeling fabulous
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: