Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Nintendo Switch owners, check out these sweet Prime Day accessory deals  (Read 394 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Hey Nintendo Switch owners, check out these sweet Prime Day accessory deals

The Nintendo Switch is the console I've been waiting for. It's super versatile, can go anywhere, and has a ton of awesome games. If you're like me you're probably hoping for some sweet Nintendo Switch deals on Prime Day. There are plenty of items on sale, but I've waded through them to pick out the very best of the best. These sales end at the end of the day, so be sure to check them out before prices go back up.

Nostalgia

PowerA Wireless GameCube Style Controller

Staff Pick

This is the perfect controller to use when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, or any other Switch game, really. It works wirelessly using two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay. The buttons and right joystick have been enlarged from the original GameCube controller to make it easier to use.

$27 (was $37) at Amazon

Face off

eXtremeRate Pro Controller Faceplate

Give your Pro Controller a new look by replacing the shell with one of these different colored faceplates. You'll need to swap t...

Source: Hey Nintendo Switch owners, check out these sweet Prime Day accessory deals
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: