Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget Apple Card, this is the credit card I'd use to buy an iPhone  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 18, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

Forget Apple Card, this is the credit card I'd use to buy an iPhone

Heads up! We share savvy shopping and personal finance tips to put extra cash in your wallet. iMore may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network

One of Apple Card's biggest selling points is its consistent 3% cash back on all Apple purchases, whether that be a new Mac, AirPods, or even Apple's services like Apple Music and iCloud storage. While it may seem like a no brainer to use your Apple Card to purchase your next iPhone, we've done the math and found that there is another card that beats out Apple, and that is the American Express Cash Magnet® Card. There are three reasons I would use this card over Apple Card for my next iPhone: rewards, protection, and compatibility.

Earn a ton more in rewards

At first look, Apple Card's 3% cash back on all purchases made at Apple is a tough perk to beat when compared to the 1.5% cash back earned on the American Express Cash Magnet® Card, but things get more interesting when you consider the other things that are c...

Source: Forget Apple Card, this is the credit card I'd use to buy an iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: