Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keyboard Maestro: How to use Variables and Named Clipboards  (Read 379 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 18, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

Keyboard Maestro: How to use Variables and Named Clipboards

We walk you through the steps to writing new emails with a macro shortcut in Keyboard Maestro.

So here we go... just a few more segments left in our series on Keyboard Maestro. Today's section is going to take us well beyond the basics and will be a setup for what's to come.

The Task At Hand

There are some tasks I perform with Keyboard Maestro that are designed for very specific purposes: I send email messages to the director, cast, and crew members when I'm stage managing theatre productions. So the specifics of the task we'll be using for this segment may not specifically match what you'll want to do with Keyboard Maestro, as I suspect most of you aren't stage managing plays. But you can use what you learn here as the foundation for other tasks you may want to perform. Specifically, we'll be creating a macro to create a custom email message that always contains some information but also contains other information that can change. To do this we need to:

Open the Mail app
Create ...

Source: Keyboard Maestro: How to use Variables and Named Clipboards
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: