Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New migration, Facebook's $5b fine, iPhone 11 Smart Frame, Galaxy re-Fold  (Read 253 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 29, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

New migration, Facebook's $5b fine, iPhone 11 Smart Frame, Galaxy re-Fold

It's Friday and once again I'm taking a few stories from around the web that are important but that either wouldn't fill a full column or I just plain missed out on covering during the week. I'm planning on doing these more often going forward too, so if you have stories you want to see covered next week, just drop them in the comments or hit me up on Twitter. Then hit subscribe and dropkick that little bell dingus so you don't miss them when they land.

On deck for today are some privacy promising iOS updates, Facebook's $5 billion fine, iPhone 11 photography, and the return of the Galaxy Fold.

iOS 12.4 Migration

There's a bunch of stuff in the iOS 12.4 update that went out on Monday, including improvements to Apple News and how it handles magazine downloads, as well as a fix for the watchOS Walkie Talkie exploit that had Apple take the service a couple of weeks ago.

The most interesting, though, is Migration.

Basically, it's a new way to transfer data from your old iPhone or ...

Source: New migration, Facebook's $5b fine, iPhone 11 Smart Frame, Galaxy re-Fold
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: