Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPadOS text editing tools have made my iPad my favorite computer (almost)  (Read 225 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 15, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

iPadOS text editing tools have made my iPad my favorite computer (almost)

There's a lot to love about the new iPadOS 13 including this awesome new feature

At the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) each June, Apple announces new software versions for iPhone and iPad. Then for the next three months, developers, members of the tech media, and it seems nearly everyone else, put these updates through the paces, bugs and all. The public finally gets to download the finished product in September, like clockwork, right before Apple begins selling its latest crop of mobile devices.

This year, Apple didn't announce a new version of iOS for iPad. Instead, it revealed iPadOS 13. Similar to the also announced iOS 13 for iPhone, iPadOS 13 offers iPad-specific features. Like I have done for nearly a decade, I've been using beta versions of the newest update on my mobile devices. There's much I love about iPadOS 13 and how it performs on my 11-inch iPad Pro. My favorite new feature isn't as flashy as some of the others. However, it's probably the one that will convi...

Source: iPadOS text editing tools have made my iPad my favorite computer (almost)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: