Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use Google Maps’ re-routing option on the iPhone  (Read 337 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 21, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

How to use Google Maps’ re-routing option on the iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I use my phone constantly for directions, as I’m sure millions of drivers do. And one of the primary situation I and others run into is that the chosen route turns out to be a bad one due to traffic, road closures, or accidents.</p><p>Apple Maps in iOS only lets you pick among possible routes when starting, although it will warn you and re-route while you’re underway. Google Maps for iOS has an in-progress re-routing option that isn’t as obvious, based on reader email.</p><p>While you’re actively following a route, tap the icon at the bottom of Google Maps that looks like a fork in the road with the left path dotted and one right path in black. It brings up an overview of the map showing alternatives and the estimated time difference compared to the current map.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3431089/how-to-use-google-maps-re-routing-option-on-the-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to use Google Maps’ re-routing option on the iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: