Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zagg Folio keyboard case for iPad mini 5 review: Like a book-sized MacBook  (Read 470 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 24, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

Zagg Folio keyboard case for iPad mini 5 review: Like a book-sized MacBook

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I'm always looking for ways to do my job on the go while using the least amount of space in my bag, and that's why I love the Zagg Folio wireless keyboard case for the fifth-generation iPad mini. Slip it on, and Apple’s smallest tablet transforms into an adorable little laptop. I've found myself wishing Zagg would have leaned into that and made differently colored cases that match the seven hues used for the keyboard backlighting, but nah, we're stuck with the workaday black fabric and plastic defines Zagg's cases as of late.</p><p>It’s a good thing, then, that almost every other feature of this delightful case makes up for it. It's barely thicker than half an inch when it's closed. It’s tough enough to endure the pain I put my stuff through on my footbound commute, and the keyboard—though small—offers much of the satisfaction I’d expect from a proper laptop. After handling it for a while, I kind of wish Apple would take some cues from Zagg for some of its own designs.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3432764/zagg-folio-keyboard-case-for-ipad-mini-5-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Zagg Folio keyboard case for iPad mini 5 review: Like a book-sized MacBook
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: