Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five features that would actually make the iPhone a ‘pro’ device  (Read 350 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 27, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

Five features that would actually make the iPhone a ‘pro’ device

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It might finally happen. After years of rumors, this year might finally be the one when Apple releases an iPhone Pro, following in the footsteps of the iPads, Macs, and mice that came before. And I am so ready for it.</p><p>While it might seem like Apple throws the Pro suffix around like so many lowercase letter I’s, there’s actually a method to the madness. The MacBook Pro brings more power and ports compared to the non-Pro notebooks. The iPad Pro adds a bigger screen, USB-C, and Face ID, not to mention a completely new industrial design. And the Mac Pro is simply a beast.</p><p>An iPhone Pro would be a totally different animal. Apple has always separated its highest-tiered models with larger screen sizes and better cameras, but a pro modifier would signify something greater—or at least that’s what I hope it means. Here are five features I hope to see in the iPhone Pro.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3434004/five-features-that-would-actually-make-the-iphone-a-pro-device.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Five features that would actually make the iPhone a ‘pro’ device
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: