Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gelaskin review: Dark Horse style!  (Read 627 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 01, 2010, 07:00:11 am »

Gelaskin review: Dark Horse style!

It's likely you've heard of GelaSkins before. They make stickers to cover a variety of gear. They are of a nice thickness with a slight texture, and removal won't hurt either your equipment or the GelaSkin itself (if you're careful).   Here's the latest project from the GelaSkin folks: They have partnered with Dark Horse Comics to release skins featuring art from Dark Horse titles. You may remember the announcement earlier this year at San Diego Comic-Con that these were coming; and now they are available for pre-order (the first wave is available next Friday). They're starting off properly, too: Buffy, Hellboy, Mr Toast, and Umbrella Academy to name a few. (NOTE: While GelaSkin makes skins for a variety of devices, the Dark Horse line is limited to 13"/15" laptops and iPhones.)   One of the things I have always loved about GelaSkins is the quality of the printing on them, and these skins are no different. I have laid my eyes and hands upon the iPhone varieties of the Buffy Season 8 #1 skin and the Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite skin, and they are beautiful in person. Add to that the coordinating wallpaper created to go with each skin, and now you have covered the front AND the back of your iPhone with something pretty cool.Continue reading Gelaskin review: Dark Horse style!Gelaskin review: Dark Horse style! originally appeared on TUAW on Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2009/10/17/gelaskin-review-dark-horse-style/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: