Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Utility and modern style come together in the Marqui Crossbody from SFBags  (Read 239 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Utility and modern style come together in the Marqui Crossbody from SFBags

Waterfield Designs reveals the new Marqui Crossbody for all of your everyday and travel essentials and necessities.

Waterfield Designs is a purveyor of high-quality leather laptop and device sleeves, cases, and bags. They have just unveiled the latest addition to their product lineup: the rugged and modern Marqui Crossbody, which is a minimalist bag that merges practicality with high fashion. It's small enough to stay out of the way but has enough room for all of the daily essentials.

"The Marqui is so light and comfortable that you kind of forget you are wearing it. It wears well with just about any shirt and either over or under a jacket," Gary Waterfield explained. "I used to come home and empty my pockets into the valet tray, but now the Marqui crossbody is my valet tray; it keeps everything together in one spot and ready to go."

Like other Waterfield Designs bags, the Marqui Crossbody is made from premium materials like full-grain leather on ballistic nylon, giving it tha...

Source: Utility and modern style come together in the Marqui Crossbody from SFBags
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: