Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your iPhone can help you through Hurricane Dorian with some advanced prep  (Read 423 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 02, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Your iPhone can help you through Hurricane Dorian with some advanced prep

What apps and websites do you need to track hurricane season? How can your iPhone help? Here's what you need to know!

By mid-September, hurricane season is in full swing. With Hurricane Dorian, predicted to be a Category 4 when it hits the East Coast this weekend, there's no better time than now to bone up on some of the best ways to keep current on what's out there and how to stay safe if a storm comes your way.

And just like with everything else, your iPhone now play an integral part with that.

I've lived on the Gulf Coast my entire life. I've been through storms and God willing, I'll never go through another. Either way, I'll be ready. Let's take a look at a few ways you can be, too.

Websites and apps

If you only use one website for tracking tropical activity, it needs to be the National Hurricane Center's (NHC) site, found at www.nhc.noaa.gov (they've got a mobile version, too, if you're into that sort of thing).

I also recommend Weather Underground's site, too, and t...

Source: Your iPhone can help you through Hurricane Dorian with some advanced prep
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: