Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Players are already loving Astral Chain for Nintendo Switch  (Read 312 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 02, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Players are already loving Astral Chain for Nintendo Switch

Looks like another hit from PlatinumGames Inc.

For many gamers, today is a wondrous day — Astral Chain released on the Nintendo Switch. It's currently a best seller on Amazon as well as the Nintendo eShop. What's more, it has raked up positive reviews across the internet from fellow gamers and professional reviewers alike. That's not too surprising given that the game was directed by Takahisa Taura of Nier: Automata and supervised by Hideki Kamiya, creator of the Bayonetta series. Because of that everyone has expected greatness from this game since it was first teased. It looks like for most people, it hasn't disappointed.

Along with many other fans, I got a copy of the game this morning. So far, I've been blown away by the visuals and the unique combat style it offers. I love that I can control both the main character and the Legion at the same time. It allows for some unique attacks that I've never seen in other action games. I've even handed a Joy-Con to a friend and we've...

Source: Players are already loving Astral Chain for Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: