Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Report: Details of Apple's Tile-like item trackers revealed from internal build of iOS 13  (Read 328 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 03, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Report: Details of Apple's Tile-like item trackers revealed from internal build of iOS 13

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It has been a persistent rumor that Apple is working on a new accessory: a Tile-like tracker that uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and can be attached to any object and tracked with your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.</p><p>A <a href="https://www.macrumors.com/2019/08/30/apple-tile-like-tag-item-tracker-what-to-expect/" rel="nofollow">new report from MacRumors[/url] claims to have many new details of Apple’s trackers, found within the code of an internal build of iOS 13 that was never intended to make it outside the company.</p><h2 class="toc">Find My Everything</h2>
<p>With iOS 13 and macOS Catalina, Apple has added the ability to find your Mac laptop or iPhone even when it’s powered off by enabling the Bluetooth radio to work just like these popular trackers. The company is also consolidating the Find My Friends and Find My iPhone apps into a single Find My app, which would be very easy to extend to these object trackers. When the new operating systems release (likely in September), all the pieces will be in place. Apple just has to make and sell the tags.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3435416/report-details-of-apples-tile-like-item-trackers-revealed-from-internal-build-of-ios-13.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Report: Details of Apple's Tile-like item trackers revealed from internal build of iOS 13
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: