Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a professional statement with Waterfield's Executive Leather Messenger  (Read 246 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Make a professional statement with Waterfield's Executive Leather Messenger

When you want to make a statement with your laptop bag, look no further.

When I got my MacBook Air at the start of this year, I knew I wanted to have accessories for it that would help keep it safe and protected, while also looking professional and classy. Another requirement for me is that the sleeves and bags I'm going to use with it should be high quality and will last me a very long time. That's why I like to depend on one of my favorite bag makers, Waterfield Designs, to get the job done.

I have had several Waterfield bags before, including the Field Muzetto, Bolt Cross Body, CitySlicker for Nintendo Switch, Sutter Sling for Nintendo Switch, and the VERO Sleeve. The Field Muzetto is my oldest (and first Waterfield) bag, but it's still holding up very well and in great shape. I've always turned to these bags when I want something that looks great and will keep my computers and devices scuff-free, even when traveling. So when I saw Waterfield releasing the Executive Leather Mess...

Source: Make a professional statement with Waterfield's Executive Leather Messenger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: