Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wait for your cash back rewards when you can get them right now?  (Read 311 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 10, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

Why wait for your cash back rewards when you can get them right now?

The Apple Card may not have the best cash back rates, but at least you don't have to wait to be able to use that cash you earned.

The Apple Card has been available for everyone for a few weeks now (here's how to apply for one), and the general consensus among cardholders is that it's a pretty good card with an intuitive app interface. In fact, our own Lory Gil gave the Apple Card a glowing review, and I've been using it as my primary method to pay for things (unless I get better rewards with another card) ever since I got it.

How to apply for Apple Card

One of the perks of the Apple Card is the fact that you get Daily Cash back on all of your purchases with the card, either through Apple Pay or with the physical titanium card. Remember, you get 3% cash back on purchases through Apple (Apple Store, Apple services, including iPhone Upgrade Program) and Uber/UberEats (possible rotation of merchants), 2% on all Apple Pay purchases, and 1% on purchases made with the physical card (unle...

Source: Why wait for your cash back rewards when you can get them right now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: