Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 5 Review: Now the world's best watch. Period.  (Read 139 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 18, 2019, 04:05:32 pm »

Apple Watch Series 5 Review: Now the world's best watch. Period.

Apple Watch Series 5 takes the world's best health and fitness tracker and motivator, connected communications and emergency contact band, and wearable computer platform, and brings it all back full circle — into just what might be the world's best watch.

To find out, I've been testing a space gray aluminum Apple Watch Series 5 running watchOS 6.0 for just about a week, both while traveling in Cupertino California and here at home in Montreal Canada.

I'm Rene Ritchie and this is the Apple Watch Series 5, with a little dash of watchOS 6 and Series 3, and a whole lot of Vector.

Now, that might not sound like much, but it's been one of the biggest knocks on this gizmo since launch. I've mentioned it in every review since and so has almost every reviewer else.

While it's tempting to exclamation point that with an "obviously" or "finally", when you look back at how battery and binary constrained the original Apple Watch was, it's not surprising it took a while.

There was a sh...

Source: Apple Watch Series 5 Review: Now the world's best watch. Period.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: