Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I played 53 Apple Arcade titles and enjoyed almost every one  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 20, 2019, 04:05:27 pm »

I played 53 Apple Arcade titles and enjoyed almost every one

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Yesterday I went a little nuts and played quick snippets of all 53 of the available Apple Arcade games in the iPadOS 13.1 beta (aside from What the Golf, which kept crashing on my iPad mini 5). I was exhausted by the end, but I wouldn’t say I was bored.</p><p>And while I never saw anything that immediately struck me as great, I can say with certainty that every game was at least good. Aside from Hot Lava, which frustrated me on the iPad with its first-person perspective, I’d be happy to jump into any of the other titles today. It’s a good start for a good service, but Apple Arcade’s future depends on how easily and frequently Apple can announce new, critically acclaimed games; how many top-tier developers it can attract; and whether it can adequately pay those developers.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3439398/i-played-53-apple-arcade-titles-and-enjoyed-almost-every-one.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: I played 53 Apple Arcade titles and enjoyed almost every one
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: