Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three places iOS 13 might point to future Apple ambitions  (Read 341 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 24, 2019, 04:05:17 pm »

Three places iOS 13 might point to future Apple ambitions

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>By this time, iOS 13 has already been installed on iPhones and iPads around the world, though it’s poised to be one of the shortest-lived updates of all time, with iOS 13.1 already on the horizon for next week. But now that the initial release of Apple’s latest mobile OS has arrived, it’s time to once again cast our eyes forward to the inexorable future marching towards us.</p><p>Apple likes to say that it skates to where the puck is going, so for those who are interested in the company’s future plans, it’s always instructive to look at which direction it’s going. There’s no better way to get that direction than to look at Apple’s biggest software release of the year. As I’ve spent the last few weeks with iOS 13 betas on both my iPad and iPhone, I’ve had a little time to think about what clues of future plans we can pick out of the mix.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3440065/three-places-ios-13-might-point-to-future-apple-ambitions.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Three places iOS 13 might point to future Apple ambitions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: