Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The iPhone 11 Pro is the only camera you need for a day at Disneyland  (Read 317 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 04, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

The iPhone 11 Pro is the only camera you need for a day at Disneyland

Going to Disneyland anytime soon? You could leave that DSLR behind and just have your awesome iPhone 11 Pro for all of your photography needs!

If you know me at all, you may have learned that I'm kind of a Disney addict. I live a stone's throw away from Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, and I often go on spontaneous trips to the park with my husband and other Annual Passholder friends just to grab a meal, go on a few rides, or just take some photos with my iPhone.

This won't be a review of how my iPhone 11 Pro does at Disneyland as a whole. If you want that, then I recommend checking out Matthew Panzarino's iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro review at Techcrunch. Instead, I'm going to go over how great the iPhone 11 Pro camera is for a very frequent Disneyland guest, or just anyone, in general, visiting Disneyland Resort on a vacation.

The best camera is always the one that is with you

For years, I've gone by the motto of "the best camera is the one that's with you." I've alwa...

Source: The iPhone 11 Pro is the only camera you need for a day at Disneyland
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: