Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple’s watch faces are slowly improving. Is it time for third-party faces?  (Read 306 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2019, 04:05:16 pm »

Apple’s watch faces are slowly improving. Is it time for third-party faces?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Last year, when Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 4, I was surprised that the company didn’t bother to update most of its watch faces, and expressed some hope that the company would place more emphasis on faces in the Series 5.</p><p>Thanks to the new always-on display, Apple has definitely made watch faces the center of attention in a way they weren’t before. There’s never been a more on-the-nose Apple marketing campaign than the “The Watch Tells Time” <a href="https://www.apple.com/apple-watch-series-5/films/" rel="nofollow">video[/url] that Apple unveiled during its special event on September 10. And yet, while I want to report that as of 2019 Apple has prioritized the faces of the Apple Watch, I can’t. Instead, it’s given us a few encouraging new faces—and left a mess everywhere else.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3442737/apples-watch-time-for-third-party-face-developers.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple’s watch faces are slowly improving. Is it time for third-party faces?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: